BA press campaign vaunts BMI deal
British Airways is running a press campaign that explains its recent takeover of BMI, calling it a "positive step" for UK aviation and reassuring customers that the transition period will be "as smooth as possible".
BA: runs bmi campaign
An ad, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH), ran in the Sunday papers this weekend and appears in national and regional newspapers today. It shows BA and bmi's tailfins side by side and uses BA's "To Fly. To Serve." strapline.
The ad follows the completion of bmi's £172.5m buyout last week by BA's parent company, International Airlines Group (IAG). Bmi's brand and operations will be completely integrated into BA's operations.
The ad reads, "Welcome on board. We're happy to welcome bmi and its customers. It's a positive step for UK aviation that will allow us to offer you more frequent flights to a greater number of destinations.
"We plan to operate bmi's Heathrow summer schedule so you can book and fly with confidence.
"We aim to make this transition as smooth as possible for all customers. So as we continue to refuel the details of integrating our two organisations, we'll be publishing everything you need to stay up to date on ba.com/bmi."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Communications Co-ordinator Stopgap £26000 - £29000 per annum, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...