BA press campaign vaunts BMI deal
British Airways is running a press campaign that explains its recent takeover of BMI, calling it a "positive step" for UK aviation and reassuring customers that the transition period will be "as smooth as possible".
BA: runs bmi campaign
An ad, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH), ran in the Sunday papers this weekend and appears in national and regional newspapers today. It shows BA and bmi's tailfins side by side and uses BA's "To Fly. To Serve." strapline.
The ad follows the completion of bmi's £172.5m buyout last week by BA's parent company, International Airlines Group (IAG). Bmi's brand and operations will be completely integrated into BA's operations.
The ad reads, "Welcome on board. We're happy to welcome bmi and its customers. It's a positive step for UK aviation that will allow us to offer you more frequent flights to a greater number of destinations.
"We plan to operate bmi's Heathrow summer schedule so you can book and fly with confidence.
"We aim to make this transition as smooth as possible for all customers. So as we continue to refuel the details of integrating our two organisations, we'll be publishing everything you need to stay up to date on ba.com/bmi."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...