JWT Shanghai and BETC Euro RSCG lead D&AD field
JWT Shanghai and BETC Euro RSCG each won three Yellow Pencils at the D&AD Awards, with Wieden+Kennedy London contributing to the UK's 21 Yellows.
D&AD: The UK wins 21 yellows
JWT Shanghai's 'Heaven and Hell' Samonsite campaign picked up Yellows in Press and Outdoor, while BETC Euro RSCG's 'The Bear' campaign for Canal + was recognised in Film Craft.
Wieden+Kennedy London was awarded two Yellows for Book Design and Illustration for its Kaiser Chiefs Bespoke Album Creation Experience.
There were a total of 66 Yellows awarded on Thursday night, of which seven went to France and 11 to the US.
Tim Lindsay, chief executive of D&AD, said: "The D&AD Awards in 2012 have seen more work than ever entered from around the world – and that has been reflected in the awards given, with a strong show from Australia, the Far East and from Latin America in particular.
"However, we’ve seen tectonic shifts at play as juries in Typography, Writing for Design and Writing for Advertising commented that talent has moved out of these craft areas, attracted by emergent media in digital and mobile, where awards for these craft skills have had a strong year."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Campaign Programmer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Guildford
- Senior Marketing Manager Trace £35000 - £55000 Per Annum + benefits, South West London
- Marketing Manager x 2 Stopgap £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London