JWT Shanghai and BETC Euro RSCG lead D&AD field
JWT Shanghai and BETC Euro RSCG each won three Yellow Pencils at the D&AD Awards, with Wieden+Kennedy London contributing to the UK's 21 Yellows.
D&AD: The UK wins 21 yellows
JWT Shanghai's 'Heaven and Hell' Samonsite campaign picked up Yellows in Press and Outdoor, while BETC Euro RSCG's 'The Bear' campaign for Canal + was recognised in Film Craft.
Wieden+Kennedy London was awarded two Yellows for Book Design and Illustration for its Kaiser Chiefs Bespoke Album Creation Experience.
There were a total of 66 Yellows awarded on Thursday night, of which seven went to France and 11 to the US.
Tim Lindsay, chief executive of D&AD, said: "The D&AD Awards in 2012 have seen more work than ever entered from around the world – and that has been reflected in the awards given, with a strong show from Australia, the Far East and from Latin America in particular.
"However, we’ve seen tectonic shifts at play as juries in Typography, Writing for Design and Writing for Advertising commented that talent has moved out of these craft areas, attracted by emergent media in digital and mobile, where awards for these craft skills have had a strong year."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Marketing Manager Adam Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + + benefits, Leicestershire
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...