PPA launches Advertising Awards in association with Media Week
James Papworth, marketing director, PPA, tells Media Week why he is launching the Advertising Awards and who should enter.
The PPA Advertising Awards launched today (25 April) in association with Media Week, with five categories:
- Print Campaign of the Year
- Digital Campaign of the Year
- Integrated Campaign of the Year
- Innovation Campaign of the Year
- Most Effective Campaign of the Year
These categories are now open for entry until Tuesday 31 July.
The PPA Marketing Board will also nominate and select the PPA Advertiser of the Year award. This award will go to an advertiser that has demonstrated exceptional utilisation of magazine media brands and channels through a combination of innovation, investment, and creative thinking.
The awards will be unveiled in a ceremony at OXO2 in the Oxo Tower on Thursday 11 October at OXO2.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London