PPA launches Advertising Awards in association with Media Week
James Papworth, marketing director, PPA, tells Media Week why he is launching the Advertising Awards and who should enter.
The PPA Advertising Awards launched today (25 April) in association with Media Week, with five categories:
- Print Campaign of the Year
- Digital Campaign of the Year
- Integrated Campaign of the Year
- Innovation Campaign of the Year
- Most Effective Campaign of the Year
These categories are now open for entry until Tuesday 31 July.
The PPA Marketing Board will also nominate and select the PPA Advertiser of the Year award. This award will go to an advertiser that has demonstrated exceptional utilisation of magazine media brands and channels through a combination of innovation, investment, and creative thinking.
The awards will be unveiled in a ceremony at OXO2 in the Oxo Tower on Thursday 11 October at OXO2.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...