Thomas Delabriere resurfaces at Mars Chocolate
Mars Chocolate UK has hired former Innocent chief Thomas Delabriere as marketing director for its Bitesize portfolio.
Thomas Delabriere to lead marketing at Mars Bitesize
Delabriere, who will be responsible for global and local marketing strategies for the Maltesers, M&Ms and Galaxy Bitesize brands, will report to Mars Chocolate UK vice-president of marketing Michael Magee.
During his three-year spell at Innocent Drinks, Delabriere led a series of marketing initiatives across its ranges before leaving in January.
Prior to this he was marketing director at PepsiCo UK, where he worked on the launch of the premium crisps brand Red Sky. Delabriere joined PepsiCo from Danone UK.
At Mars, he replaces Alex Brittain, who joined Tesco as a category manager at the beginning of the year. Brittain’s role was covered in the interim by former Dairy Crest marketing director Richard Tolley.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London