Red Bull set to roll out Editions offering in UK
Red Bull is gearing up to launch a drinks range called Editions in the UK, as it seeks to grow its share of the buoyant energy-drinks market.
Red Bull: the Edition range
The three variants – cranberry, blueberry and lime flavours – will be called The Red Edition, The Blue Edition and The Silver Edition, respectively.
Their single-colour cans mark a departure from Red Bull’s usual livery.
The range, launched in Austria and Germany last September, is sold at the same price as the standard Red Bull.
Huib van Bockel, marketing director at Red Bull UK, said the brand is in the process of defining "if and when" it will launch the range in the UK, but it is understood that the development of a marketing strategy for its roll-out is already under way.
Red Bull's range in the UK comprises its original energy drink, a sugar-free version, a smaller energy shot and a cola. The brand continues to use its long-standing "Red Bull gives you wings" strapline and line-drawing cartoon ad style.
The energy drinks market has been boosted over the past year with a series of launches, from Coca-Cola's Powerade Energy to AG Barr's Rockstar Pink, a drink aimed at women.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...