Video: Highlights from the Revolution Awards 2012
Marketing talks to some of the winners from this year's award ceremony.
Winners on the night included Adam & Eve, which took three awards for its work around the launch of Pottermore.com.
Profero took two awards for client ASOS, while JWT London won Best Use of Video for its 'Mouth vs Life' campaign for Johnson & Johnson.
Video produced by Sarah Johnson and Georgina Brazier.
Follow the Brand Republic producers on Twitter @BRproducers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London