Video: Highlights from the Revolution Awards 2012
Marketing talks to some of the winners from this year's award ceremony.
Winners on the night included Adam & Eve, which took three awards for its work around the launch of Pottermore.com.
Profero took two awards for client ASOS, while JWT London won Best Use of Video for its 'Mouth vs Life' campaign for Johnson & Johnson.
Video produced by Sarah Johnson and Georgina Brazier.
Follow the Brand Republic producers on Twitter @BRproducers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London