VIDEO: Young people experience the Olympic Park's sporting legacy
Marketing Magazine's John Reynolds was out and about at the Olympic Park at the weekend to speak to some of the key players behind Saturday's One Movement event.
London 2012: John Reynolds talks to Tom Smith
Former 110 metre hurdler Tony Jarrett opened the multi-sport event, where more than 1,000 11-to 19-year-olds took part in different sports and activities in the Park's Copper Box venue.
Saturday was the first of the One Movement festivals run by East London Business Alliance and funded by the National Lottery through the Olympic Lottery Distributor, which aim to increase sports participation in the Six Host Olympic Boroughs.
The event provided a glimpse into the future life of the venue, to be known as the Multi-Use Arena after the Games, when it reopens in 2013.
The video features interviews with Peter Tudor, director of venues, London Legacy Development Corporation and Tony Jarrett, former Olympic athlete.
Video produced by Georgina Brazier.
Follow the producer team on Twitter @BRProducers
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Midweight Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...