Jammie Dodgers introduces Choccie Dodger Monkey
Burton's Jammie Dodgers, the household biscuit favourite, is launching a campaign to support a new chocolate-flavoured variant, which will debut during this weekend's episode of 'Britain's Got Talent'.
Dodgers: Choccie joins Jammie and Toffee in the latest campaign
The TV ad, named "dodger's number 1", has been created by VCCP and kicks off on Saturday (28 April).
It will introduce the Choccie Dodger Monkey character, who joins Jammie and Toffee, who first appeared on screen for the brand in May 2011.
The ad will involve the characters competing in a music battle based on popular Saturday-night TV talent shows.
The TV campaign will be supported by significant online activity, including a series of short videos encouraging consumers to vote on the music battle on the Jammie Dodgers website and the YouTube channel.
Media buying was undertaken by Universal McCann.
Stuart Wilson, chief marketing officer at parent company Burton's Foods, said the campaign, "should really prove invaluable in maximising exposure of the Dodgers range across a range of variety of platforms".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...