Foresters brings in Wriglesworth Consultancy to promote CSR efforts
International financial services firm Foresters has appointed Wriglesworth Consultancy as it looks to increase awareness of its CSR efforts.
Chase Hospice Care: One of the charities that has been supported by Foresters
The agency, which has been appointed on a three-month project basis with the possibility of extension, will focus on highlighting the charitable efforts of the company within the community.
It will also look to build its profile as a socially responsible provider of financial services products.
This is the first time that the organisation, which offers assistance in saving, investing and pension planning, has brought in an agency for CSR work. The parent company Foresters had raised more than £3m for charities and community partners, including hospices.
This brief is primarily consumer focused but there will also be an element of B2B, with some trade activity undertaken.
The account will be led by founder and CEO John Wriglesworth, and the team will report to Steve Dilworth, UK membership director at Foresters.
He said: ‘We have hired Wriglesworth to promote this aspect of our business as we believe it has the creativity and in-depth knowledge to make a success of this project.’
Wriglesworth said that a lot of the work would focus around research-based reports, which he claimed would show the company’s ‘authority, integrity and knowledge’.
He added: ‘We hope this initial project will be the seed corn for future CRS work. Foresters is exemplary in its charity giving and it has not shouted about it before.’
Foresters is an international financial services organisation with more than 945,000 members and £10bn funds under management.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London