Virgin Media Business seeks digital shop
Virgin Media's business arm has called a review of its digital account as it looks to consolidate into one agency.
Virgin Media: business arm has called a pitch
Virgin Media Business, which brought together the NTL and Telewest brands before being renamed in 2010, has contacted agencies ahead of a pitch for the business.
The brand currently works with a number of smaller digital agencies, but is looking to consolidate into a single shop that will handle all digital activity and strategy.
Jon Hexter, the head of marketing at Virgin Media Business, said: "We are constantly looking at how we develop our marketing to ensure we both live and breathe the brand, but to also ensure that we keep up with the dynamically changing digital environment."
Virgin Media’s consumer arm has relationships with agencies including Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Rapp, which are unaffected by the Virgin Media Business pitch.
The digital pitch follows the announcement this week of a 2.4 per cent rise in first-quarter profits at Virgin Media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Integrated Designer (Marketing) Premier Media £35,000 pa, Central London