Virgin Media Business seeks digital shop
Virgin Media's business arm has called a review of its digital account as it looks to consolidate into one agency.
Virgin Media: business arm has called a pitch
Virgin Media Business, which brought together the NTL and Telewest brands before being renamed in 2010, has contacted agencies ahead of a pitch for the business.
The brand currently works with a number of smaller digital agencies, but is looking to consolidate into a single shop that will handle all digital activity and strategy.
Jon Hexter, the head of marketing at Virgin Media Business, said: "We are constantly looking at how we develop our marketing to ensure we both live and breathe the brand, but to also ensure that we keep up with the dynamically changing digital environment."
Virgin Media’s consumer arm has relationships with agencies including Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Rapp, which are unaffected by the Virgin Media Business pitch.
The digital pitch follows the announcement this week of a 2.4 per cent rise in first-quarter profits at Virgin Media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...