Immediate Media launches children's title
Immediate Media is launching a children's title called Rastamouse, based on the CBeebies TV programme by the same name.
Rastamouse: Immediate Media new title based on CBeebies TV programme
Rastamouse magazine will have a cover price of £2.50 and is aimed at the four-year-old and upwards demographic. The first issue will go on sale this summer.
The magazine is being published through a deal between Immediate Media and Rastamouse rights-owner DHX Media.
It tells the tale of Rastamouse and his crime-business mouse reggae band called The Easy Crew.
The title will include stories, reward charts, stickers and incentives, along with features for children to cut out and to make.
Pauline Cooke, pre-school publisher at Immediate Media Co, said: "Rastamouse magazine is a very exciting addition to our pre-school magazine portfolio.
"It's a really original programme, from its storylines, to its look and feel. We've thoroughly enjoyed creating this magazine and we're sure it will add something different to the market that children will love."
The magazine will be available at all major retailers and independents around the UK.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Commercial Product Marketing Manager - Gaming Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + Bonus and company benefits, London
- Studio and Resource Manager £30-40 Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Marketing Services Manager Adam Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Cheshire