MEC appointments bolster its strategy team
MEC has appointed Michael Dick, the communications planning director at Coca-Cola North West Europe, as its head of strategy for global solutions in London.
Michael Dick: joining MEC
Dick replaces Charlie Wright, who is transferring to MEC in Singapore, and will report to Ed Ling, the managing director of global solutions in London.
The appointment of Dick, who will have responsibility across MEC's international clients, is part of a wider strengthening of the agency's strategy team.
In addition, MEC has hired Francesca Ronfini, a partner at Aegis Media's integration shop Jumptank, to the new role of strategy partner, global solutions, London. Ronfini has worked at Aegis Media for the past 12 years in Milan, London and New York.
Dick worked at Coca-Cola for 13 years and built the brand's cross-agency approach for the Euro 2008 football championships and, latterly, the strategic planning for Coca-Cola's "move to the beat" London 2012 Olympics campaign.
Ling said: "It's a fantastic testament to the creativity and strategic ambition of MEC that Michael and Francesca have elected to join our team.
"Michael and Francesca have been charged to work with our global client leaders to drive thought leadership, creativity and strategic development, and we look forward to exciting developments in the future together."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...