Elvis and UM scoop Johnston accounts
Johnston Press, the regional publisher that this week announced 2011 losses of £144 million, has appointed Elvis and UM to handle its £1.5 million advertising and media accounts.
Highfield: plans to relaunch all Johnston's paid-for titles and develop iPad apps
The agencies won the business after a competitive pitch overseen by Johnston's chief executive, Ashley Highfield.
Elvis will handle regional activity that will incorporate outdoor, digital, press, CRM and e-mail channels. UM will be responsible for all media.
Johnston, which previously worked with agencies on an ad hoc basis, plans to relaunch all of its 170 paid-for titles by the end of the year and develop iPad apps.
Highfield said: "While providing our existing audiences with an even better product, both in print and online, we will extend our audience by increasing our online content and making it easier to access in the most relevant ways."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire