Elvis and UM scoop Johnston accounts
Johnston Press, the regional publisher that this week announced 2011 losses of £144 million, has appointed Elvis and UM to handle its £1.5 million advertising and media accounts.
Highfield: plans to relaunch all Johnston's paid-for titles and develop iPad apps
The agencies won the business after a competitive pitch overseen by Johnston's chief executive, Ashley Highfield.
Elvis will handle regional activity that will incorporate outdoor, digital, press, CRM and e-mail channels. UM will be responsible for all media.
Johnston, which previously worked with agencies on an ad hoc basis, plans to relaunch all of its 170 paid-for titles by the end of the year and develop iPad apps.
Highfield said: "While providing our existing audiences with an even better product, both in print and online, we will extend our audience by increasing our online content and making it easier to access in the most relevant ways."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Category Marketing Manager - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £55K-£65K + Car Allowance + Significant Bonus, Berkshire/West of London
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)