Elvis and UM scoop Johnston accounts
Johnston Press, the regional publisher that this week announced 2011 losses of £144 million, has appointed Elvis and UM to handle its £1.5 million advertising and media accounts.
Highfield: plans to relaunch all Johnston's paid-for titles and develop iPad apps
The agencies won the business after a competitive pitch overseen by Johnston's chief executive, Ashley Highfield.
Elvis will handle regional activity that will incorporate outdoor, digital, press, CRM and e-mail channels. UM will be responsible for all media.
Johnston, which previously worked with agencies on an ad hoc basis, plans to relaunch all of its 170 paid-for titles by the end of the year and develop iPad apps.
Highfield said: "While providing our existing audiences with an even better product, both in print and online, we will extend our audience by increasing our online content and making it easier to access in the most relevant ways."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London