Specialist Holidays calls media review
Specialist Holidays Group, which is owned by TUI Travel, is holding a media planning and buying pitch.
Specialist Holidays Group: 'looking to work with new partners'
Conrad, the media agency that specialises in the travel industry, has worked with SHG brands for more than four years.
Agencies have been invited to pitch after a review of SHG's marketing strategy across all of its specialist brands, which include Crystal, Hayes & Jarvis and Citalia.
David Jarvis, the multichannel strategy director at SHG, said that the pitch aims to "get more effectiveness and efficiency from our marketing spend across all of our brands".
Matthew Prior, the managing director at SHG, said: "We have enjoyed working with Conrad for several years. Our group is growing and we are now looking to work with new partners to maximise our opportunities."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire