Specialist Holidays calls media review
Specialist Holidays Group, which is owned by TUI Travel, is holding a media planning and buying pitch.
Specialist Holidays Group: 'looking to work with new partners'
Conrad, the media agency that specialises in the travel industry, has worked with SHG brands for more than four years.
Agencies have been invited to pitch after a review of SHG's marketing strategy across all of its specialist brands, which include Crystal, Hayes & Jarvis and Citalia.
David Jarvis, the multichannel strategy director at SHG, said that the pitch aims to "get more effectiveness and efficiency from our marketing spend across all of our brands".
Matthew Prior, the managing director at SHG, said: "We have enjoyed working with Conrad for several years. Our group is growing and we are now looking to work with new partners to maximise our opportunities."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London