McArthurGlen calls UK planning review
McArthurGlen, the designer outlet chain, is holding a review of its £1.5 million UK planning and buying account, currently held by Carat.
McArthurGlen: Carat plans to repitch
The review is being handled by the consultant Stuart Cox, a partner at GraystoneCox Media Consultancy.
It is understood that Carat plans to repitch for the account. McArthurGlen's creative account, held by WARL, is not believed to be affected by the review.
The brand, which has seven outlets in the UK, launched a pan-European campaign in April last year that included TV, print and outdoor ads in the UK, Italy, Belgium, France, Luxembourg and Greece.
The 30-second TV ad by WARL aimed to encapsulate anticipation, temptation, desire and joy, which the brand believes are associated with shopping at its stores.
McArthurGlen previously worked with Publicis Dialog on an ad campaign showing women falling in love with designer items, using a theme of "guilt-free shopping".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region