BMB wins pitch for notonthehighstreet.com
Notonthehighstreet.com, the online retailer, has hired Beattie McGuinness Bungay to handle its advertising work.
Notonthehighstreet.com: new brand campaign will coincide with Father’s Day
BMB will create a brand campaign to coincide with Father's Day on 17 June.
The agency won the business after a pitch. It is the first creative agency hire by the retailer, which previously developed work in-house.
Notonthehighstreet.com was launched in 2006 by the entrepreneurs Holly Tucker and Sophie Cornish, and wants to ramp up its marketing activity, increasing its adspend to more than £1 million.
The retailer offers bespoke products and gifts created by more than 2,500 independent designers and manufacturers.
Mark Hodson, the chief marketing officer of notonthehighstreet.com, said: "We are delighted to be working with BMB. They demonstrated a complete understanding of what our business is all about. We are excited to work to build brand awareness which will help support the 2,500 UK creative small businesses who sell with us."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London