D&AD judges celebrate its Golden Jubilee
With the D&AD celebrating its 50th anniversary this year, Campaign speaks to D&AD judges Graham Fink, chief creative officer at Ogilvy & Mather China, Bob Greenberg chairman, chief executive, global chief creative officer at R/GA and David Droga, founder of Droga5.
D&AD judge Graham Fink, cheif creative officer at Ogilvy & Mather China
The work making it into the 2012 Annual is set to secure a special place in the history of advertising and design.
The Annual will be out in time for our 50th birthday dinner in September, at which this year's black Pencils will be announced.
To watch the exclusive interviews click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands