Independent's monthly unique users pass 14.5m
The Independent's website scooped the biggest increase in monthly unique users in March, up 13% to 14.52 million, according to figures released today by the Audit Bureau of Circulations.
The Independent: monthly unique browsers grew by 13.33% in March
The Independent's website relaunched in October last year and is soon expected to house Independent Voices, a new liberal comments section unveiled by Evgeny Lebedev, chairman of Independent Print Ltd, earlier this year.
The other standout performance last month was the website for the free Metro newspaper, following ongoing promotion of its website and iPad app ahead.
|ABC multi platform report: March 2012|
|Certified figure March 2012
||Monthly change (%)|
|Daily avg||Monthly total||Daily||Total mth
|Mirror Group Digital||583,800||12,342,893||-11.83||-5.90|
Certified figures for online is the Daily Average Unique Browsers.
Daily Average Unique Browsers are derived from the Total Daily Unique Browsers divided by the number of days in the audit period.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)