Independent's monthly unique users pass 14.5m
The Independent's website scooped the biggest increase in monthly unique users in March, up 13% to 14.52 million, according to figures released today by the Audit Bureau of Circulations.
The Independent: monthly unique browsers grew by 13.33% in March
The Independent's website relaunched in October last year and is soon expected to house Independent Voices, a new liberal comments section unveiled by Evgeny Lebedev, chairman of Independent Print Ltd, earlier this year.
The other standout performance last month was the website for the free Metro newspaper, following ongoing promotion of its website and iPad app ahead.
|ABC multi platform report: March 2012|
|Certified figure March 2012
||Monthly change (%)|
|Daily avg||Monthly total||Daily||Total mth
|Mirror Group Digital||583,800||12,342,893||-11.83||-5.90|
Certified figures for online is the Daily Average Unique Browsers.
Daily Average Unique Browsers are derived from the Total Daily Unique Browsers divided by the number of days in the audit period.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Designer 20-35k London - Advertising Tech Company Creative Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London