Independent's monthly unique users pass 14.5m
The Independent's website scooped the biggest increase in monthly unique users in March, up 13% to 14.52 million, according to figures released today by the Audit Bureau of Circulations.
The Independent: monthly unique browsers grew by 13.33% in March
The Independent's website relaunched in October last year and is soon expected to house Independent Voices, a new liberal comments section unveiled by Evgeny Lebedev, chairman of Independent Print Ltd, earlier this year.
The other standout performance last month was the website for the free Metro newspaper, following ongoing promotion of its website and iPad app ahead.
|ABC multi platform report: March 2012|
|Certified figure March 2012
||Monthly change (%)|
|Daily avg||Monthly total||Daily||Total mth
|Mirror Group Digital||583,800||12,342,893||-11.83||-5.90|
Certified figures for online is the Daily Average Unique Browsers.
Daily Average Unique Browsers are derived from the Total Daily Unique Browsers divided by the number of days in the audit period.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Team Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 - £18000 per annum, East Midlands Region / Derbyshire