Netdoctor.co.uk launches mobile site
Hearst-owned NetDoctor.co.uk is bolstering its digital firepower with the launch of a mobile site that offers expert medical advice 24-hours a day.
Netdoctor: launches mobile site offering expert medical advice
NetDoctor.co.uk said it developed the website in response to the popularity of its core websites, which claim to have more than eight million unique browsers and 14 million page impressions a month
The new mobile site (m.netdoctor.co.uk) provides users with multiple ways of searching for and accessing Netdoctor's content while on the move, via a search bar, drop-down menu and A-Z search functionality.
NetDoctor.co.uk, which launched in February 2000, aims to inform and educate people about how to safely manage their own health and wellbeing.
The site features expert editorial content from doctors, healthcare professionals and information specialists.
Bal Singh, editorial and digital development director for NetDoctor, said: "We're delighted with the NetDoctor mobile site, which is well designed and easy to use.
"This new digital product fits seamlessly into people's lives and provides them with instant access to expert health and medical information, wherever and whenever they need it."
Hearst Magazines UK claims to reach more than 24 million monthly unique users online.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...