Classic Media turns to Seventy Seven for Where's Wally? anniversary
Seventy Seven has been handed the UK press office brief for production and distribution company Classic Media.
Where’s Wally?: celebrates its 25th birthday in September
The consumer PR shop will work across all of the global media company’s properties, including family favourites Postman Pat and Where’s Wally? in the lead up to the elusive character’s 25th birthday in September.
Led by associate director James Hoyle, the team will manage all social media activity and community management including Wally’s Facebook community of four million. The brief includes Wally’s ‘appearance’ at sports, fashion and red carpet events and partnerships with other brands.
The two-year brief will focus in 2013 on an integrated PR and digital activity for the Postman Pat brand, working alongside Freud Communications, which is promoting a Postman Pat film.
Nicole Blake, EVP, global marketing & consumer products, said: 'Seventy Seven has great media relationships and truly understands how to build integrated PR programmes that leverage traditional, online and social media.'
The account was won following a competitive pitch.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Senior Account Executive fishtank Up to 24,000, United Kingdom
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...