Lida appoints Nathan Gainford as managing partner
Lida has appointed Nathan Gainford as managing partner to oversee the agency's new client, O2.
Nathan Gainford: joins Lida
Gainford joins the agency from DDB where he oversaw the £36m Virgin Media business before it was handed to Bartle Bogle Hegarty in December.
At Lida, Gainford will oversee the £24m O2 direct marketing account, which the agency won in November from incumbent Archibald Ingall Stretton.
Gainford will be responsible for O2's overall proposition of "fresh thinking new possibilities", overseeing the 40-stronghold team. He will report into Mel Cruickshank, chief executive.
Prior to working at DDB, Gainford spent two years at Elvis and Dare, working on accounts including Virgin Trains, Virgin Holidays and T-Mobile.
Cruickshank said: "We feel Nathan's experience in brand and integrated comms, alongside his solid CRM credentials, makes him a very strong Managing Partner on O2.
"He will complement our senior agency team perfectly."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...