VIDEO: Launch of the M&S 'Shwopping' campaign
Marketing caught up with Steve Sharp, the executive director of marketing at Marks & Spencer (M&S), to discuss the brand's newly launched 'Shwopping' campaign, fronted by Joanna Lumley.
Joanna Lumley: fronts the M&S 'schwopping' campaign
The campaign will be spearheaded by a television spot starring Lumley and is designed to change consumer's behaviour and encourage customers to recycle unwanted clothing.
At the event in East London, Sharp told Marketing why Lumley was chosen to front the campaign and discusses how it has already made a splash on social media, a channel the retailer is increasingly adopting.
Video produced by Georgina Brazier.
Follow the producer team on Twitter @BRProducers
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...