VIDEO: Launch of the M&S 'Shwopping' campaign
Marketing caught up with Steve Sharp, the executive director of marketing at Marks & Spencer (M&S), to discuss the brand's newly launched 'Shwopping' campaign, fronted by Joanna Lumley.
Joanna Lumley: fronts the M&S 'schwopping' campaign
The campaign will be spearheaded by a television spot starring Lumley and is designed to change consumer's behaviour and encourage customers to recycle unwanted clothing.
At the event in East London, Sharp told Marketing why Lumley was chosen to front the campaign and discusses how it has already made a splash on social media, a channel the retailer is increasingly adopting.
Video produced by Georgina Brazier.
Follow the producer team on Twitter @BRProducers
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London