Anheuser-Busch InBev's global CMO exits
Chris Burggraeve, Anheuser-Busch InBev's global chief marketing officer, has been replaced by Asia-Pacific zone president Miguel Patricio.
Chris Burggraeve: Anheuser-Busch InBev's global marketing chief leaves brewer
It is not known whether Burggraeve, who joined the brewer in 2007, has moved role internally or has left the company.
He previously spent 12 years at Coca-Cola, where he held several senior marketing roles.
Prior to that, he worked at Procter & Gamble, holding a number of senior posts.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London