Lil-lets brings in Shine Communications for products drive
Lil-Lets, the female sanitary protection brand, has hired Shine Communications to support delivery of its PR for the UK.
Lil-Lets: aims to raise awareness of its extended product range
The agency has been appointed for an ongoing brief to deliver a brand campaign that will drive engagement for Lil-Let’s extended product range among targeted media channels.
Starting immediately, Shine Communications will report to Lil-Lets marketing director Clodagh Ward and work on an integrated campaign alongside digital and advertising agencies.
Erika Kessel, director at Shine, who will be leading the account, said: ‘We feel there is an opportunity within the category to behave differently and we are looking forward to delivering Lil-Lets a stand-out and innovative campaign.’
The Lil-Lets brand was launched in 1954 in Birmingham, and currently operates mainly in the UK, Ireland and South African markets. Following management buyouts, in 2006 the Lil-Lets Group was formed.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex