Smarts opens London office to handle southern-based accounts
Birmingham-based Smarts has opened an office in London as it handles more accounts based around the south east.
Rebecca Scully: London MD
The agency has opened the office in London’s York Street, which will be led by MD Rebecca Scully and a senior management team.
Scully said: ‘The move to open this office is a reflection of the fact we are winning more business in and around London and the south east. Our traditional home will continue to be in Birmingham, but opening an office in the capital presents an exciting opportunity.’
‘The past 12 months have been a time of terrific expansion for Smarts, which has seen a 100 per cent success rate, in new business pitches, and this move is the latest step in a continued programme of growth.’
Smarts is owned by Media Square, which last December was bought out by its management team under the name of MSQ Partners.
The agency also has offices in Glasgow, Edinburgh and County Down.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Marketing Director Drayton Partners Ltd £Competitive plus strong package, Southall, West of London
- Commercial Product Marketing Manager - Gaming Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + Bonus and company benefits, London
- Studio and Resource Manager £30-40 Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £40000 per annum, London