Creston reports 11% revenue increase in year end statement
Creston, the PR and marketing group, said today that it expects to report full-year revenues of £75m, an increase of 11% compared with the previous year.
Don Elgie: Creston CEO
The group, which owns Nelson Bostock, Fever and Red Door Communications, expects like-for-like revenues to be marginally ahead over the same period.
The group has also reported that headline profit before finance income, finance costs and taxation for the full year is expected to be in line with previous guidance.
Following the lower sales levels previously recorded, the group has reported that it has now completed the necessary actions to reduce its operating costs.
The group, headed up by CEO Don Elgie, also stated that its most recent acquisition, The Corkery Group, is performing well.
It said that operating cash flow 'remains good' and, after funding the initial cash consideration of £3.8m for Corkery acquisition and various charges for restructuring, start-ups and acquisitions, the group expects to be broadly debt free at the year-end.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Resource Manager - LONDON - £40k Digital Gurus £40000 - £41000 per annum, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...