RNIB appoints Arthur London to £1.5m ad account
The Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) has appointed Arthur London to its estimated £1.5m advertising account.
RNIB: I'd miss ad by St Luke's
The agency beat DDB London and Maher Bird Associates (MBA) in a three-way pitch, handled by Creativebrief.
St Luke's was the incumbent on the account and had worked with RNIB for eight years, but did not repitch for the business. The agency won the business from JWT.
Arthur London will be responsible for refining RNIB's strategy over the next five years as it seeks to build a new brand message and also target beneficiaries, which significantly contribute to the charity.
Last month, RNIB launched a 90-second TV ad that asks viewers to donate £3 a month to enable the charity to support blind and partially sighted people.
Voiced by 'Downton Abbey' actor Jim Carter, the ad was inspired by a letter from a 12-year-old girl who had lost her sight, but continued to attend school. The letter thanked the RNIB for its national Talking Book Service, which allowed her to read with her friends.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...