Daily Diary - Beer o'clock
Integrated agency Elvis has been so depressed by the April showers that it decided to create a sunny, indoor beer garden.
Elvis: treats staff to beer lessons
The agency went to extraordinary lengths to avoid the torrential rain by brewing its own in-house beer, aptly names Alevis.
The Elvis team was treated to a lesson in beer by expert Pete Brown in the makeshift beer garden, complete with grass, parasols and pork scratchings.
With Mitchells and Butler as an Elvis client, we wouldn't rule out finding Alevis in a Harvester near you soon.
The event was the first in a series called Elvis at Home, which invites experts from various trades to teach the agency something new and pass on trade secrets.
With Premier Foods as another client could we see a master class in how build a supermarket, next?
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Digital Payments Solutions Strategy Manager Stopgap £45000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Experiential Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London
- Online Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Brand Manager - Innovation Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, Midlands
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, North London