Unilever rolls out £2m Comfort Exhilarations campaign
Comfort, the fabric softener brand owned by global FMCG giant Unilever, is revamping the brand's range of premium fabric conditioners, called Comfort Exhilarations, backed by a £2m marketing spend.
Comfort Exhilarations: Unilever backs range with £2m marketing drive
The campaign, created by Ogilvy and launching at the start of May, features a TV ad and showcases the brand’s packaging redesign and the introduction of two new fragranced variants, Blushing Poppy and Peach, and Vanilla and Gold Iris. The campaign will run until the end of September.
Unilever hopes to bring new consumers to the brand through the ad, while encouraging existing consumers to trade up within the category.
The packaging features a 'dosing cap', which aims to guide consumers to use the correct amount of the product and water during the washing cycle, reducing consumer waste.
The feature is in-line with Unilever's Sustainable Living Plan, which aims to halve the environmental impacts of the company's products, while doubling its profitability.
Mairead Greensmith, marketing manager at Comfort, Unilever UK, said: "As a whole, the rinse-conditioner market is currently worth £307m and it is the premium offering that is driving growth within the category, at 4.2% year on year.
"The refresh of the range to include two new variants and the premium packaging redesign, will help drive sales among consumers who are looking for a high quality, finely fragranced premium fabric conditioner."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London