Ex-Shine director Natalie Luke launches consumer start-up
Natalie Luke, a 30-year-old former director of Shine, has founded consumer PR agency Aduro Communications.
Snack brand Bear: launches first ever comms campaign
The sport, entertainment, FMCG and lifestyle shop, which comprises three people, is currently focusing on new brands, and has recently won healthy snack brand Bear. The agency has landed the brand’s first ever comms campaign, part of a marketing and advertising drive that will focus on a dried fruit range called Bear Yo Yos.
Luke said: 'Aduro is very much about nurturing clients. We’re working with a lot of new brands, because this is where we can really build up relationships, when people are in a similar situation. I can bring big agency thinking and big contacts and resources while keeping my eye on the bottom line.'
Luke was at Shine Communications for eight years, rising to associate director level before leaving in 2011 to have a baby. Shine founder Rachel Bell has lent her support to the start-up.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager - Full service - B2B Financial Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Website and Ecommerce Manager Amathus Drinks £30k basic and potential O.T.E £45K , Park Royal, NW10
- Customer Retention Executive (3mth contract) News UK Competitive, London
- CRM Manager PFJ £275 - £375 per day, Cambridgeshire