Ex-Shine director Natalie Luke launches consumer start-up
Natalie Luke, a 30-year-old former director of Shine, has founded consumer PR agency Aduro Communications.
Snack brand Bear: launches first ever comms campaign
The sport, entertainment, FMCG and lifestyle shop, which comprises three people, is currently focusing on new brands, and has recently won healthy snack brand Bear. The agency has landed the brand’s first ever comms campaign, part of a marketing and advertising drive that will focus on a dried fruit range called Bear Yo Yos.
Luke said: 'Aduro is very much about nurturing clients. We’re working with a lot of new brands, because this is where we can really build up relationships, when people are in a similar situation. I can bring big agency thinking and big contacts and resources while keeping my eye on the bottom line.'
Luke was at Shine Communications for eight years, rising to associate director level before leaving in 2011 to have a baby. Shine founder Rachel Bell has lent her support to the start-up.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...