Pepsi unveils first global campaign
Pepsi is launching its first global marketing campaign, with a strategy to align itself closely with the entertainment industry, under the strapline "live for now".
Pepsi: aiming to align with entertainment industry
The push will launch in the US on 7 May, with the timing of the worldwide roll-out, featuring musician Nicki Minaj’s track 'Moment for Life', to be confirmed.
The campaign aims to "capture the excitement of now" and will feature partnerships, digital platforms and events, including "pop-up, Twitter-enabled concerts" this summer.
The approach mirrors Coca-Cola’s global strategy to align itself with popular artists such as Mark Ronson.
Brad Jakeman, PepsiCo’s president of global enjoyment brands, described 'Live for Now' as the brand’s "central governing idea". The first part of the 'Pepsi Pulse' drive is an interactive digital platform.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...