Pepsi unveils first global campaign
Pepsi is launching its first global marketing campaign, with a strategy to align itself closely with the entertainment industry, under the strapline "live for now".
Pepsi: aiming to align with entertainment industry
The push will launch in the US on 7 May, with the timing of the worldwide roll-out, featuring musician Nicki Minaj’s track 'Moment for Life', to be confirmed.
The campaign aims to "capture the excitement of now" and will feature partnerships, digital platforms and events, including "pop-up, Twitter-enabled concerts" this summer.
The approach mirrors Coca-Cola’s global strategy to align itself with popular artists such as Mark Ronson.
Brad Jakeman, PepsiCo’s president of global enjoyment brands, described 'Live for Now' as the brand’s "central governing idea". The first part of the 'Pepsi Pulse' drive is an interactive digital platform.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London