Pepsi unveils first global campaign
Pepsi is launching its first global marketing campaign, with a strategy to align itself closely with the entertainment industry, under the strapline "live for now".
Pepsi: aiming to align with entertainment industry
The push will launch in the US on 7 May, with the timing of the worldwide roll-out, featuring musician Nicki Minaj’s track 'Moment for Life', to be confirmed.
The campaign aims to "capture the excitement of now" and will feature partnerships, digital platforms and events, including "pop-up, Twitter-enabled concerts" this summer.
The approach mirrors Coca-Cola’s global strategy to align itself with popular artists such as Mark Ronson.
Brad Jakeman, PepsiCo’s president of global enjoyment brands, described 'Live for Now' as the brand’s "central governing idea". The first part of the 'Pepsi Pulse' drive is an interactive digital platform.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...