Coke's Future Flames drive features Dizzee Rascal, Eliza Doolittle and The Wanted
Coca-Cola has today (1 May) launched an outdoor campaign celebrating its sponsorship activity of the Olympic Torch Relay, featuring young torch bearers and pop stars Dizzee Rascal, Eliza Doolittle and indie band The Wanted.
Coca-Cola: runs 'Olympic flame' campaign
The campaign, created by Mother, runs until 10 June and comprises a series of images, each showing one artist standing alongside the Coca Cola's Future Flames.
The Future Flames campaign launched in June last year and encouraged consumers to nominate young people in their communities to carry the Olympic Torch across the UK. A selection of the winners are used in the outdoor ads, shown wearing white tracksuits adorned with the gold Olympic rings.
The Olympic Torch Relay starts on 19 May in Land's End, Cornwall, and will be carried by 8,000 people on its 70-day tour of the UK.
The outdoor push is part of Coca-Cola's global Olympic campaign, ‘Move to the Beat’, featuring DJ and producer Mark Ronson and five Olympic hopefuls: GB table tennis player Darius Knight; US hurdler David Oliver; Russian sprinter Kseniya Vdovina; Singapore archer Dayyan Jaffar, and Mexican taekwondo martial artist Maria Espinoza.
James Eadie, Olympic portfolio director at Coca-Cola, said: "In uniting the Coca-Cola Future Flames with the stars of the London 2012 Olympic Torch Relay City Celebrations, these new creatives aim to engage and excite consumers ahead of the exciting summer of sport ahead, by showcasing the best contemporary musical talent standing side by side with stars of the future."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...