German shower specialist Hansgrohe hands GolinHarris global brief
Hansgrohe, the high-end German manufacturer of showers, taps and sanitary fittings, has brought in GolinHarris to develop a global PR hub for the brand.
Hansgrohe: high-end German manufacturer of showers, taps and sanitary fittings
The significant brief will see the agency providing an international framework to help deliver consistent comms messages and storytelling in Hansgrohe’s 37 subsidiaries around the world.
Hansgrohe’s international PR senior manager, Sami Munter, commented: ‘This is an important step in our ambition to cement our position as leaders in the global premium and luxury shower and bathroom fittings market. We hope that with GolinHarris’ help, we will be able to showcase more of our product range – from both Hansgrohe and Axor – to existing and new audiences alike.’
The brand has a history dating back 111 years and has won numerous industry awards, including the ‘Umsicht Science Award’ and ‘German Design Award’. Last year the firm generated sales of around €764m via its Axor, Hansgrohe, Pharo and Pontos brands.
The firm’s global messaging will look to highlight the priority it places on design, innovation and sustainability. GolinHarris will also look to help the brand deal with challenges on emerging markets messaging.
Bibi Hilton, head of consumer at GolinHarris London, said the agency looked to support Hansgrohe ‘in telling its compelling brand story globally’ and to help it ‘build a strong international PR hub to deliver consistent and powerful global communications at a product and brand level’.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, West Midlands
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London