German shower specialist Hansgrohe hands GolinHarris global brief
Hansgrohe, the high-end German manufacturer of showers, taps and sanitary fittings, has brought in GolinHarris to develop a global PR hub for the brand.
Hansgrohe: high-end German manufacturer of showers, taps and sanitary fittings
The significant brief will see the agency providing an international framework to help deliver consistent comms messages and storytelling in Hansgrohe’s 37 subsidiaries around the world.
Hansgrohe’s international PR senior manager, Sami Munter, commented: ‘This is an important step in our ambition to cement our position as leaders in the global premium and luxury shower and bathroom fittings market. We hope that with GolinHarris’ help, we will be able to showcase more of our product range – from both Hansgrohe and Axor – to existing and new audiences alike.’
The brand has a history dating back 111 years and has won numerous industry awards, including the ‘Umsicht Science Award’ and ‘German Design Award’. Last year the firm generated sales of around €764m via its Axor, Hansgrohe, Pharo and Pontos brands.
The firm’s global messaging will look to highlight the priority it places on design, innovation and sustainability. GolinHarris will also look to help the brand deal with challenges on emerging markets messaging.
Bibi Hilton, head of consumer at GolinHarris London, said the agency looked to support Hansgrohe ‘in telling its compelling brand story globally’ and to help it ‘build a strong international PR hub to deliver consistent and powerful global communications at a product and brand level’.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...