Future launches digital cycling title
Future has launched Cycling News HD, a weekly digital cycling magazine, through Apple's Newsstand and is offering the first issue free of charge.
Cycling News HD: latest title from Future
Cycling News HD is published exclusively for tablet devices and will feature a weekly package of road racing news and a round-up of the week's leading races. It will also include analysis and comment from cycling experts, photography of key events and riders.
Future already has a significant presence in cycling, publishing titles such as Mountain Biking UK, What Mountain Bike, and Cycling Plus.
The first issue, which launches this week, will be free of charge. Subsequent issues will be priced at 69p.
Future has no plans to launch Cycling News HD as a printed title, according to a Future spokesman.
There will also be interviews and comment from various names in sport.
Richard Schofield, publisher of Cycling News HD, said the new title will offer advertisers "a range of rich media advertising opportunities."
Future claims to have a monthly reach of 4.9 million people in the cycling sector.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...