WPP, the world's largest marcoms group, has reported an 8.1 per cent rise in PR revenues over the first quarter of 2012.
Arriva, the public transport company, is on the hunt for PR support to help promote two of its UK rail services.
Ogilvy PR has hired Phil Reay-Smith, consumer editor of ITV's Daybreak, as head of media.
Lord Black, the Conservative peer and executive director of the Telegraph Media Group, has joined the advisory board of Albany Associates.
Lil-Lets, the female sanitary products brand, has called in Shine Communications to aid delivery of its UK PR.
Channel 4 has hired WWF's head of press and media relations Benjamin Ward as chief publicity manager for a fixed-term.
Creston, the PR and marketing group that owns Nelson Bostock, expects to report full-year revenues of £75m, an increase of 11 per cent compared with the previous year.
Seventy Seven has been handed the UK press office brief for production and distribution firm Classic Media, to work across family favourites Postman Pat and Where's Wally?
The CIPR is to award its president's medal to Sebastian Coe for his outstanding contribution to PR in recognition of his role in the Olympic bid.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...