Helen Keable joins Posterscope as commercial and communications director
Posterscope, the Aegis Media-owned outdoor media specialist, has appointed Helen Keable to the newly created role of commercial communications director.
Helen Keable: joins Posterscope as commercial and communications director
Keable was previously an investment director at Manning Gottlieb OMD, running investment across its Virgin Group and lastminute.com clients. She also headed up trading for radio and outdoor.
She officially stepped up to her new role this week and reports to Glen Wilson, managing director at Posterscope.
The company intends to bring an alternative, broader perspective to Posterscope in terms of commercial opportunity, and also a more encompassing communication of their role in the out-of-home sector.
Keable has 15 years' experience at media agencies.
Wilson said: "We are at the beginning of a new era for the out-of-home medium. In order to deliver increased value for advertisers, as their customers' behaviour becomes more social, local and mobile, we need to be better at articulating and activating the role for out-of-home in this connected economy – to think of the medium in terms of a consumer ecosystem, rather than a collection of real estate.
"Among other things, this means having a more holistic view of the products and services we develop, the consumer insight we apply to our planning, and the commercial opportunities that we are able to develop.
"It also means telling our story, internally, to agencies, to media owners and to advertisers in a more joined up and effective way. To help us with this, Helen Keable joins as commercial and communications director."
The news follows the recent departure from Posterscope of Steve Bond, who left in February after 19 years at the company.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...