Stella Artois brings back Pulp Fiction for Facebook fans
Stella Artois is to host a series of unique screening events of 90s cult classic 'Pulp Fiction' in Picturehouse Cinemas across the UK for the lager's Facebook fans.
Pulp Fiction: Stella Artois runs cinema promotion on Facebook
The AB-InBev-owned lager has created the Cannes Cinema Club to "bring the spirit of Cannes to the UK". It also marks the brand's official sponsorship of the 65th Cannes Film Festival.
The club rewards fans with classic film experiences, including an exclusive partnership with Picturehouse Cinemas, where the Oscar winning 'Pulp Fiction' will be brought back to cinema screens nationwide.
There will be 20 screenings between 21 to 31 May across 10 Picturehouse Cinema locations.
Fans can get tickets by visiting the Cannes Cinema Club's Facebook home. There are more than two thousand pairs of tickets available, which entrants could win by successfully answering a question on film trivia to be entered into a daily ticket draw.
Winners will experience a red carpet arrival and, once inside, will be welcomed by the original 'Pulp Fiction' soundtrack music and projections and a Stella Artois or Stella Artois Black.
James Watson, marketing director, Stella Artois Western Europe, said: "Putting our fans first is – and always has been – a priority for Stella Artois and we wanted to find a way to reward and engage them this summer with unique cinematic experiences.
"In line with our sponsorship of this year's 65th Cannes Film Festival, Tarantino's Palme d'Or winning 'Pulp Fiction' at local Picturehouse Cinemas enables us to do just that."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Art Director/Head of Art Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Specialist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £33000 per annum, Coventry
- Head of Membership Royal Pharmaceutical Society c. £55K, Lambeth, London (Please note we are relocating to 66-68 East Smithfield Street, E1W in 2015)