Orange introduces Sylvester Stallone to Inbetweeners' Jay
'Inbetweeners' star James Buckley gatecrashes 'The Expendables 2' in order to introduce Sylvester Stallone and Jason Statham to the world of social media, in Orange's latest Gold Spot cinema campaign.
Orange Gold Spot: Sylvester Stallone meets James Buckley
Buckley appears as Crumper, a social networks communications officer, who uploads a picture of the action heroes in their secret HQ to Facebook and tags the picture as "The funky bunker".
The ad by Fallon ends with the characters played by Stallone, Statham, Terry Crews and Dolph Lundgren, fleeing the bunker and leaving Buckley to tidy up the HQ.
The spot will launch in cinemas nationwide from Friday 4 May ahead of the launch of 'The Expendables 2' on Friday 17 August.
Orange's Gold Spots are part of the brand's association with film, which includes Orange Wednesdays and the Orange Film To Go service, which is run in partnership with iTunes.
Previous stars of the Orange Gold Spot campaigns include 'The Muppets', Spike Lee, 'The A-Team' and Jack Black.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Network Marketing £32000 - £35000 per annum, Sheffield
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...