Figleaves hires Talk PR for media and consumer drive
Online lingerie retailer Figleaves has brought in Talk PR to help grow the brand's media and consumer presence.
Figleaves: online lingerie brand
Talk PR’s social and digital offering will form a key part of the 2012 PR drive, looking to build relationships with online influencers and communities to engage new audiences.
The agency will particularly focus on Figleaves designer lingerie range, swimwear and nightwear.
The appointment comes in the week Figleaves released its end of year results, reporting a profit of £0.2m – the first time the company has posted a profit since its establishment in 1998.
Marketing Manager Christina Acklam commented ‘Capitalising on the successful results posted this week, 2012 will see a number of new initiatives for Figleaves to build stronger relations with our media and consumer audiences.
‘Targeted PR activity is absolutely crucial for Figleaves to reach new audiences in addition to our loyal customer base.’
Talk PR’s creative director Claudia Crow added: ‘The Talk team will be working closely with Figleaves towards their strategic objectives for the business, seamlessly integrating a core press office function with social media and live activation.’
The brand attracts 1.2 million customers to its site each month, delivering to over 100 countries worldwide. Figleaves was bought by home shopping group N Brown two years ago and installed a new management team in June 2011.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Digital Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30 - £38 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £37000 - £45000 per annum + competitive compensation & benefits packge, London
- Digital Account Manger Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Payments Solutions Strategy Manager Stopgap £45000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Experiential Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London