Figleaves hires Talk PR for media and consumer drive
Online lingerie retailer Figleaves has brought in Talk PR to help grow the brand's media and consumer presence.
Figleaves: online lingerie brand
Talk PR’s social and digital offering will form a key part of the 2012 PR drive, looking to build relationships with online influencers and communities to engage new audiences.
The agency will particularly focus on Figleaves designer lingerie range, swimwear and nightwear.
The appointment comes in the week Figleaves released its end of year results, reporting a profit of £0.2m – the first time the company has posted a profit since its establishment in 1998.
Marketing Manager Christina Acklam commented ‘Capitalising on the successful results posted this week, 2012 will see a number of new initiatives for Figleaves to build stronger relations with our media and consumer audiences.
‘Targeted PR activity is absolutely crucial for Figleaves to reach new audiences in addition to our loyal customer base.’
Talk PR’s creative director Claudia Crow added: ‘The Talk team will be working closely with Figleaves towards their strategic objectives for the business, seamlessly integrating a core press office function with social media and live activation.’
The brand attracts 1.2 million customers to its site each month, delivering to over 100 countries worldwide. Figleaves was bought by home shopping group N Brown two years ago and installed a new management team in June 2011.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...