T-Mobile launches Jubilee ad with Harry Hill and David Dickinson
T-Mobile is the latest brand to tap into the excitement around the Queen's Diamond Jubilee, with a TV campaign which launches tonight (2 May) and will feature celebrities including Louie Spence and David Dickinson.
Harry Hill: provides the voiceover for T-Mobile's latest TV campaign
The campaign has been created by Saatchi & Saatchi, which also created T-Mobile’s 'Giving Britain What Britain Loves’ campaign earlier this year.
The ad opens with a voiceover from 'TV Burp' star Harry Hill. The Jubilee celebrations shown do not feature the royals – instead, the balcony is seen teaming with an eclectic bunch of Brits.
A choir is introduced, while streakers, jockeys, and the puppet duo Sooty and Sweep join the celebrations.
They all make way for the guest of honour, Louie Spence – who takes on the role of the Queen
Spence and the crowd of Brits glance up to the sky as 'Bargain Hunt' presenter David Dickinson flies over in his very own budget airline plane, trailing a banner celebrating the T-Mobile pay-as-you-go plan, which Dickinson points out is "cheap as chips".
A number of other brands, including the Co-op and a number of food brands have undertaken activity linked to the Jubilee.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...