BBC 'Torch relay' by RKCR/Y&R
The BBC has begun its London 2012 Olympic Games marketing with a campaign by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
The ad uses animated dots to represent the individuals who will carry the Olympic Torch around the UK.
It was created by Jules Chalkley and Nick Simons, animated by Sander Jones, Boris Kossmehl and Marie Verhoeven, and directed by Kristian Andrews through Red Bee Media and Studio AKA.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London