Kronenbourg hands £5m creative account to Ogilvy & Mather
The Heineken-owned beer brand Kronenbourg 1664 has appointed Ogilvy & Mather to its £5 million UK advertising account.
Kronenbourg: BBH was the former incumbent
The agency beat CHI & Partners, JWT London and WCRS to the business after a review that was called in March through AAR.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty was the incumbent on the account but did not repitch. The agency was appointed to the business in July 2010 when it was moved out of M&C Saatchi, after nine years, without a pitch.
BBH created the "slow the pace" positioning for Kronenbourg that featured Motörhead and Madness playing slowed-down versions of the classic songs Ace Of Spades and Baggy Trousers.
The campaign spanned TV, documentary films, print, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook activity.
BBH’s global ad duties on the Heineken-owned Sol, which it won in June last year after a pitch, are not affected by the appointment of Ogilvy & Mather.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...