LBi wins pitch for Carlsberg digital
Carlsberg, the brewing group, has appointed LBi to handle its global digital account.
Carlsberg: appointed LBi
The agency won the business after a four-way pitch led out of Denmark by the Carlsberg group media and digital director, Jakob Kalkar, with support from the intermediary Hestbaek Consult.
Carlsberg kicked off a review of the business last year in a bid to connect with its younger customers.
The agency will be responsible for developing a strategic framework for the Carlsberg brand and for leading the creation and implementation of an engagement programme across multiple channels.
LBi Nordics will lead on the account, working with LBi's London agency and its chief creative officer, Chris Clarke, who worked on the pitch.
It is expected that LBi will work with local digital agencies and media partners to deliver the activity.
The appointment does not affect Carlsberg's relationship with its ad agency, Fold 7.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)