LBi wins pitch for Carlsberg digital
Carlsberg, the brewing group, has appointed LBi to handle its global digital account.
Carlsberg: appointed LBi
The agency won the business after a four-way pitch led out of Denmark by the Carlsberg group media and digital director, Jakob Kalkar, with support from the intermediary Hestbaek Consult.
Carlsberg kicked off a review of the business last year in a bid to connect with its younger customers.
The agency will be responsible for developing a strategic framework for the Carlsberg brand and for leading the creation and implementation of an engagement programme across multiple channels.
LBi Nordics will lead on the account, working with LBi's London agency and its chief creative officer, Chris Clarke, who worked on the pitch.
It is expected that LBi will work with local digital agencies and media partners to deliver the activity.
The appointment does not affect Carlsberg's relationship with its ad agency, Fold 7.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London