Sean Healy joins ZenithOptimedia as global planning director
Sean Healy, the managing director at Walker Media, has been poached by ZenithOptimedia to become its global planning director.
Sean Healy: joining ZenithOptimedia
Healy, who joined Walker Media in March 2011 from MediaCom, takes a new role at ZenithOptimedia that focuses on overseeing planning excellence for the worldwide network as well as ensuring that the agency's revamped positioning, "Live ROI", is rolled out across the group.
Healy will be based in London and is expected to work closely with Steve King, the ZenithOptimedia Group global chief executive.
It is understood that Healy's start date has yet to be agreed, pending the completion of negotiations with Walker Media.
Healy was hired by Walker Media as part of a restructure at the independent agency that saw Simon Davis promoted to become its chief executive.
Before joining Walker Media, Healy had been with MediaCom since 2000, working as a strategist, the head of strategic solutions and, latterly, as the head of planning, running a team of around 150 planners, strategists and econometricians. Before that, he worked as a planner and an account director at Universal McCann.
Last month, ZenithOptimedia announced that it was launching its new global positioning to reflect how digital and online media have impacted on the way consumers engage with brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...