LG Mobile targets style-conscious consumers
LG Mobile is focusing on style-conscious consumers who want to either upgrade or migrate to "attractive, affordable" smartphones.
LG: unveils £4m marketing drive for its L-Series range
The South Korean electronics giant is running a £4m integrated marketing campaign that features the "Lifes good when…" tagline, which will showcase standout features of the brand's L-Series smartphones.
Steve Gater, consumer electronics consumer marketing director, said: "There is a space in the market for attractive, affordable smartphones, and we believe the L-Series is perfectly placed to fill it."
The launch of the "style-conscious" drive follows revelations in Marketing that claimed LG's home entertainment division was switching its focus away from families to the design-savvy, "uncompromising seeker".
Activity will comprise out-of-home, print and online advertising, which has been delivered in the UK by brand activation agency MWorks.
Korea-based HS Ad is LG's global creative agency and is responsible for advertising strategy.
LG will also leverage its sponsorship of Birmingham's LG Arena by giving away tickets to "sold-out" events to LG customers, through promotions in-store, online, on radio and in press.
The company's L-Series consists of the Optimus L3, Optimus L5 and Optimus L7.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Director - Blackminster location Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum, Oxford
- Web & Graphic Designer Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + dependent on experience, Milton Keynes
- Marketing Communications Executive Pitch Consultants £21000 - £22000 per annum + Excellent benefits, Redditch